Monday, March 2, 2009

Where does the time go?











I can't believe it's been almost a month since my last post. I really don't know what I've been doing but I guess it's more important then this. Jon and I are still working out, not everyday but at least 4 times a week. As of today, I've lost 13.5 lbs. I still have many more pounds to go. Jon wasn't too concerned with weight loss as he was with toning up. I can see a difference in him as well.
Lucas loves to dance. He is always trying to find those toys that play music. He'll get the music going just to shake his rump. He is also more aware of what's on TV. He recognizes when "Blue's Clues", "Dora" and "The Backyardigans" are on. He is really into saying "hi". When I pick him up from daycare he can't say it enough and waves continuously. Lucas is also being more affectionate. He likes to give hugs and kisses. Cousin Grant can attest to the hugs. It kind of freaked him out.
Gramma and Grandad are coming our way this week. Lucas will get to spend all day with Gramma on Thursday. Oh what fun they will have. Chris, DeAnn and Charlotte Davison are coming to visit this weekend. I'm excited for the company but wish the weather was nicer so we didn't have to stay inside. Oh well.
Off to put my little guy to bed.

No comments: