Thursday, March 5, 2009

Gotta love this weather!
















The weather was so nice today that I couldn't resist taking Lucas to the park. Jon and Gramma had already been to the park with Lucas earlier in the day but I wanted my turn. We took the camera the second time around and got some really cute pictures. Lucas had a really good time playing on the slides, swings and steps. He also got to play in the leaves, which is something he's never done before. The weather is supposed to remain in the 70's for the next few days so hopefully we can take more outdoor pictures.


I also am showing a picture of the necklace I had made of Lucas' thumbprint. I have posted the website to the right if anyone is interested in doing something for themselves.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

you better email me some of these for my lucas album!

Mariah said...

that first picture of him walking is so adorable! He looks like a little toddler ha he is i know but i don't tihnk of him that way! looks like you all had a great time at the park!