Monday, October 20, 2008

Busy Weekend






We took our first trip home since moving to Jefferson City. Did we pick a good one or what? We started our trip at 8pm Friday night and headed for the 'Ville. We arrived about 11:45pm and Lucas was wound for sound. He didn't go to bed until 2am. Oh, lucky me. Lucas attended his first NWMSU Homecoming Parade and he wasn't too impressed. Gramma fixed chili and chicken and noodles for lunch...yum. We went to visit Lucas's new love, Charlotte Davison. They make a cute couple already. We went to see the VanCleave's and then on to my Mom and Dad's for supper. We spent the rest of the night there and had some good family fun. Lucas and his cousin Grant were keeping us entertained.

Sunday was Lucas's birthday party at the MV Public Library. I think the party went well. Lucas came home with a car full of loot. He has so many things to play with now but is always at my feet wanting me. I guess I'm much more entertaining. We headed for home early Sunday evening and pulled in to Jefferson City at about 9:30pm. By the time we got the car unloaded and all the presents out, it was 11pm.

This morning Lucas had his 1yr well child check up and he is doing awesome. He weighs 26 lbs, is 31 1/2 in tall and his head circ. is 19 1/2 in. He is above or at the 90th percentile in each category. He also had 4 shots and cried for only a couple minutes afterwards.

That's pretty much it at the Duff Household. I'm sure there will be more to come later.

No comments: